The Mango Stand

Friday, April 08, 2005

Buffalo Tom

OK, so I'm still developing my digital life, so I'm a bit behind the curve on some things, but I recently found out via iTunes that there are not one but three Buffalo Tom albums that I don't own. Three!

Well, I plan on buying them via iTunes soon, but I have some misgivings. I'm not all that comfortable paying for music when I don't have an actual, physical, resellable piece of plastic on my shelf. Nevertheless, it's a lot cheaper than buying it from a store, I'll get it immediately, and I don't have to search half the stores in the city just to find the damn things.

Has anyone done this? What are your experiences?

UPDATE: Upon further examination, it turns out there are four Buffalo Tom albums I don't have. I guess I'm not the fanatic I thought I was.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who Links Here